Every day, more of Canada’s health care system goes digital. It’s a private, secure and effective way to make health care better, for all of us.
CHEO is an early innovator and investor in technology because it helps us deliver better health together for patients and families. We’re also building an integrated electronic health record system to lead and transform our clinical care and research.
That’s why we’re a proud supporter of Digital Health Week!
We’re asking you to #thinkdigitalhealth from November 16-22 and discover how it’s making a difference for you and your family. Here are some ways you can take part:
- Share an image on CHEO and Canada Health Infoway Facebook pages
- Tweet about what digital health means to you using the hashtag #thinkdigitalhealth
- Post a selfie (team or individual) to #thinkdigitalhealth to show the many different faces behind digital health
- Upload the Digital Health Week badge to your social media profile to show your support
- Visit BetterHealthTogether.ca for a calendar of activities. Check back often as it will be regularly updated
- Follow us on Twitter @cheohospital and @Infoway
- Like Canada Health Infoway on Facebook for the latest news
- Spread the word to your family, friends and colleagues
Has digital health made a difference to your care? Do you want to tell others about it? Join us in sharing your story so that they will be inspired to discover digital health for themselves. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or post your story on the Canada Health Infoway Facebook page.