Which families can use the Navigator Program?
To receive support from the Navigator Program, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- The parent or caregiver of a medically complex or fragile child or teen under 18 years of age who is currently receiving services from CHEO. Your child or teen must have at least one of the following:
- Multiple medical issues (that may or may not have an overriding diagnosis), and/or multiple specialty teams involved in care.
- A chronic condition that requires ongoing, frequent or time consuming medical interventions, including 24 hour management of care.
- The parent or caregiver seeking help/support in at least one of these areas:
- Achieving employment or education goals
- Improving knowledge and access to key supports
- Expanding your social support network
- Strengthening relationship health
- Coping with stress
- Creating self-care techniques
- Finding accessible recreation
- Connecting to peer support
- Managing the day to day issues
Need support from this program, fill out our referral form or contact email@example.com.