Understanding eating disorders in adolescence
- Anorexia and other Eating Disorders: How to help your child eat well and be well. Practical solutions, compassionate communication tools and emotional support for parents of children and teenagers. Eva Musby (Aprica, 2014)
- Help Your Teenager Beat an Eating Disorder Lock, J. & Le Grange, D. (2004). New York: The Guilford Press
- A Parent's Guide to Defeating Eating Disorders: Spotting the Stealth Bomber and Other Symbolic Approaches. Boachie, A., Jasper, K. & Katzman, D. (2011). Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Eating Disorders: A Parents' Guide. Bryant-Waugh, R. & Lask, B. (2004). Routledge
- Eating Disorders: Lessons Learned, Spettigue, W. (2008) Child & Family Journal
- My Kid is Back: Empowering Parents to Beat Anorexia Nervosa. Alexander, J. & Le Grange, D. (2010). Routledge
- Eating With Your Anorexic: How My Child Recovered Through Family-Based Treatments and Yours Can Too. Collins, L. (2004). McGraw-Hill
- Skills-Based Learning for Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method. Treasure, J., Smith, G., Crane, A. (2007). Routledge
- Help for Eating Disorders: A Parent's Guide to Symptoms, Causes & Treatment. Katzman, D. & Pinhas, L. (2005). Toronto: Robert Rose Inc
- Surviving an Eating Disorder: Strategies for Family and Friends. Siegel, M. (2009). Harper Perennial
- The Parent's Guide to Eating Disorders: Supporting Self-Esteem, Healthy Eating, and Positive Body Image at Home. Herrin, M. & Matsumoto, N. (2007). Gurze Books
- Understanding Eating Disorders in Adolescents
- Eating Disorders: An Information Pack for General Practitioners
- Eating Disorder Treatment: For Medical Professionals
- Quick Links for Health Professionals
- Helpful Links
- A F.E.A.S.T. Family Guide to the Neurobiology of Eating Disorders: (2014). F.E.A.S.T Family Guide Series
- Eating Disorders: Lessons Learned. Spettigue, W. (2008). Child & Family Journal.
- Family-based treatment of children and adolescents with anorexia nervosa: Guidelines for the community physician: Findlay, S., Pinzon, J., Taddeo, D., & Katzman, D. K. (2010). Paediatrics & child health, 15(1), 31-35.
- Working with youth with eating disorders: what every trainee needs to know: Spettigue, W., Norris, M., Gomez, R., & Isserlin, L. (2017) .