|We Accept Referrals
||We Do Not Accept Referrals |
|From: Health Care Providers, schools and Community partners
For the following types of patients:
- Adjustment issues associated with
- poor school functioning
- chronic illness
- family stressors/conflict
- Family conflict
- Gender Diversity
- Sexuality i.e. contraception, teen pregnancy options, counselling, sexual orientation, post-sexual assault follow-upTransient situational disturbances
|For the following types of patients: |
For these patients, please refer to:
- Anxiety, depression and suicide
- Eating disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic illness
- Centralized Intake for Mental Health Services at CHEO/ROMHC:
Telephone: 1-866-737-2496 for eating disorders and severe or debilitating psychiatric diagnoses
- Endocrinology – Obesity and Lipids for obesity
Making a ReferralMail or fax the referral to:
Adolescent Health Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- The Adolescent Health Clinic is located in C-5.
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications.