We Accept Referrals
From: physicians only
For the following:
- Vulvovaginal complaints
- Abnormal genital bleeding
- Genital injuries
- Ambiguous genitalia
- Congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract
- Disorder of puberty (precocious, delayed)
- Disorders of menstruation (amenorrhea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, requiring menstrual suppression)
- Contraception for medically complex situations
- Pelvic mass (persistent benign ovarian cysts or suspected gynaecologic malignancies
Making a referral:
Fax Referrals to:
Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
The patient will be notified directly with their appointment time.
If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
The Gynecology clinic is located in C-9
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications