Making a Referral
We Accept Referrals
|From: Physicians |
For the following types of patients:
- Skin diseases
- Pediatric dermatology
Fax the referral form to the CHEO Scheduling Centre at 613-738-4865.
- Please include with your referral:
- reason for referral
- duration of disease
- pathology reports.
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- The Dermatology Clinic is located in C-9
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications.
- For more information about your visit to CHEO, please visit GettingToCHEO