|We Accept Referrals
||We Do Not Accept Referrals |
|From: Physicians, Pediatricians, and other Health Care Providers
For the following types of patients:
- BMI > 85th% for age and sex and any 2 of the following: TG >1.5 mmol/L, HDL-C <1.0 mmol/L, Hypertension, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (ALT > 40 mIU/L)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hyperlipidemia LDL-C >4.2 mmol/L
|For the following types of patients:|
- 17 years of age and older
For these patients, please refer to:
Making a Referral
Mail or fax the referral form to:
Endocrinology Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient and family will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families