|We Accept Referrals || ||We Do Not Accept Referrals |
|From: Physicians |
For the following types of patients:
- Problems associated with gastroenterology
- Liver disease
|For the following types of patients: |
For these patients, please refer to:
- Constipation and encopresis are screened and may or may not be accepted
Making a Referral
Mail or fax the referral form to:
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
Fax: Clinic 613-738-4854, CHEO Scheduling Centre 613-738-4865
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- Please include with your referral:
- relevant tests and results.
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
- The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Clinic is located in C-3.
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- For more information about your visit to CHEO, please visit http://www.cheo.on.ca/english/6100.shtml.