|We Accept Referrals || |
|From: Physicians |
For the following types of patients:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental delay
- Movement disorders
- Other neurological concerns
Making a ReferralMail or fax the referral form to:
Neurology Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
Fax: Clinic 613-738-4879, CHEO Scheduling Centre 613-738-4865
- Please include with your referral:
- description of problem and physicians’ notes.
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- If you are a Community Neurology and would like to make a referral to CHEO’s Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, please use this referral form.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- The patient and family will be notified directly with their appointment time.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- The Clinic is located in C-A (Garry Cardiff Wing, level 1 - basement).
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications.
- For more information about your visit to CHEO, please visit Getting to CHEO
- Download the Neurology Pamphlet for more information.