|We Accept Referrals || ||We Do Not Accept Referrals |
|From: Physicians |
For the following types of patients:
- Joint problems
- Connective tissue disease
|For the following types of patients: |
For these patients, please refer to:
- Patients over 15 years of age
- Pain syndromes
- Adult rheumatologists
- Pain service
Making a Referral
Mail or fax the referral form to:
Rheumatology Clinic, CHEO
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON K1H 8L1
- Please include with your referral:
- detailed history of patient symptoms and findings
- blood work, X-rays, CT scans done in the past 3–6 months.
- Please indicate on the referral if an interpreter is required and for which language if not English or French.
- Once the referral has been received, reviewed and triaged, an appointment will be booked.
- CHEO will phone the patient and family to notify them of their appointment.
- If the status of your patient changes, it is your responsibility to notify CHEO.
Provide This Information for Patients and Families
- The Rheumatology Clinic is located in C-1.
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- health card
- any medications
- shorts and a t-shirt
- please remove any nail polish prior to the appointment.
- For more information about your visit to CHEO, please visit http://www.cheo.on.ca/english/6100.shtml.