Be a Hero for CHEO
CHEO presents...The #SuperSelfie Contest
Congratulations to Shanna DaSilva, the winner of our superhero photo contest
From Monday, May 30 until midnight Friday, June 3, be a #hero4cheo!
Show us your #hero4cheo by sharing a photo of yourself, your pets or your family/friends dressed up as a superhero, or simply a photo of you with the superhero in your life on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. By sharing your photo you could win 4 tickets (100 level) to an Ottawa Senators home game next season at Canadian Tire Centre. Read below for a few things you’ll need to know before entering…
Rules and regulations
- Contest runs from Monday, May 30 12:00am – 11:59pm on Friday, June 3
- How to enter:
Contestants are invited to take a photo either dressed up as a superhero or with the superhero in their life and tweet/post it on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram using #hero4cheo *
- Contestants can enter as often as they like.
- Photos must be tweeted/posted before midnight on June 3, 2016.
- The winner will be determined in the following manner:
After the contest closes, five random entries will be selected from Twitter, five will be selected from Facebook, and five will be selected from Instagram. A random draw from those 15 selected names will be made to determine the grand prize winner.
- The grand prize winner will receive: 4 tickets (100 level) to an Ottawa Senators home game of their choice prior to December 1, 2016 (game selection at Ottawa Senators discretion)
- The winner will be announced the morning of Saturday, June 4, 2016 on CHEO’s social media channels and website
- Contest is open to residents of Ontario and Quebec.
- CHEO, CHEO Research Institute and CHEO Foundation staff are eligible to enter but must enter via social media
- No purchase necessary.
*Photos without #hero4cheo will not be included in the draw
CHEO Social Media: