CHEO - OCTC's Volunteer Program
What’s required to volunteer at CHEO-OCTC?
- Students, professionals, and seniors alike are welcome to apply.
- Minimum age of 16 years old.
- Commitment to fulfill a volunteer shift minimum once a week, at the same day/time each week, ranging from 2-4 hours for a period of 10-12 months.
- Specific documentation: Proof of immunization and TB status, and a vulnerable sector check. Min. two professional references (not be family members).
- Selected Individuals will be invited to participate in the recruitment process, based on the following criteria.
- The time at which you submitted your application (e-form)
- Your availability to match our current vacancies
- Your interests and experiences
- Your skills and talents
- Priority goes to individuals willing to fulfill day-time shifts during the work week.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate everyone who expresses interest in volunteering at CHEO-OCTC.
Thank you for expressing an interest in our volunteer program.